The weather forecasts call for a beautiful day on Saturday, June 13, perfect for spending the morning at our MSHS Open House at 2705 Lincoln Drive in Roseville. Then, stay for lunch with the Asian Invasion food truck, which will be in the parking lot.
The events include a class gardening with kids from 10:30 to noon, lots of vendors and plants for sale. We’ll have lilies, perennials, shrubs and annuals for sale, plus Tom’s tomatoes. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know that our Northern Gardener publisher Tom McKusick is an heirloom tomato fanatic and starts hundreds of tomatoes each year — usually about 100 varieties. Check out the unusual varieties Tom started from seed this year, and take home a hardy plant for your garden.
In addition to plants, we’ll have several vendors selling Minnesota-made, hand-crafted items and plants. Here’s the list:
- Muddy Hands – vintage garden art
- Dennis Hoidal – cactus and succulent plants
- Joyelli Jewelry
- Sunburst Glass
- Skycastle Bird Houses
- Andy Martin – succulent containers
- Woodstone Pond – handmade soap and lotion
- TIMELESS Essential Oils and Natural Skin Care – Ramona Meers, RN, BSN,
- Certified Integrative Aromatherapist
- Gift Squad – floral designer Britta Wilson will demonstrate how to turn regular market flowers into an artistic bouquet.
Hope to see you Saturday morning!