How To Join
Download and fill out the Minnesota Green application form and mail to:
attn: Minnesota Green
2705 Lincoln Drive
Roseville, MN 55113
There’s no deadline, but the earlier that groups enroll the more donations they’ll be able to take part in.
Need to share information about the program? Download the Minnesota Green program flyer.
Who Can Join?
Minnesota Green is open to any non-profit group that represents a community of gardeners. These include:
- People growing food in a community garden
- Volunteer groups that are beautifying public spaces
- Public housing developments
- Living facilities for senior and disabled residents
- Neighborhood associations
- Schools who want to teach kids about gardening
Most gardening groups can qualify—the plants just can’t be used on an individual’s private property. There is a $55 annual administrative fee to register for Minnesota Green.