How to Join
Who is elligible?
Minnesota Green is open to any non-profit group representing a community of gardeners. Some examples:
- People growing food in a community garden
- Volunteer groups beautifying public spaces
- Public housing developments
- Living facilities for senior and/or disabled residents
- Neighborhood associations
- Schools teaching children about gardening and healthy food
Most gardening groups qualify—we just ask that donated plants and seeds not be planted on individual’s private property. A $55 annual fee is required to register for Minnesota Green.
Minnesota Green Serves 90+ Groups