Tuscan Potato Salad
Recipe submitted to the original Northern Gardener Cookbook from past MSHS Minnesota Green manager, Vicky Vogels.
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 2 tablespoons good, fruity olive oil
- 1 large or 2 small cloves garlic, very finely minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Prepare potatoes and set aside. Combine all remaining ingredients; toss lightly with potatoes. Let stand for a half-hour to blend flavors before serving at room temperature. Serves 6.