Garden Clubs & Plant Societies
Members of garden clubs and plant societies, master gardeners, and students are eligible for discounted membership rates.
All discounted levels require a county, garden club, plant society or school name.
- All Northern Gardener membership benefits except tickets to the garden shows.
- All Northern Gardener Benefits including the garden show tickets.
- Can have a second name on the account if they live in the same household and receive their own membership card.
Please note: We have retired the Dual Discounted Membership Level.
How It Works
- If you are joining through your club, one of your officers will take payment and forward your info to MSHS. (Some clubs prefer that you join directly thru MSHS, please check with one of your club’s officers to see which they prefer.)
- If you are joining directly with MSHS, please fill out the membership form and send to MSHS.
- Members can join MSHS at any time throughout the year.
- Your subscription will start with the next issue of the magazine, and you will receive your membership card within two weeks.
Garden Club and District Officers
Find garden club and district officers in your area.
Become an Affiliated Organization
Download the PDF form for your organization to fill out and return to MSHS.
How to Start a New Garden Club or Society
Here are some great tips to walk you through the process and have a successful club or society.