The Bulb Shop
A big thank you to the hundreds of northern gardeners who purchased bulbs, tubers and bare root plants during our spring fundraiser! Your purchase supports our community outreach programs and helps us grow gardeners—we couldn't do this work without you.
Our fundraiser wrapped on April 16 and our shop is now closed. If you ordered plants this spring, you can pick a time to pick them up at the end of April or contact us to arrange for shipping. We appreciate your support!
HOW TO PICK UP YOUR PLANTS
- If you haven't already, choose a date to pick up your order at Roseville office (1935 County Road B2 W) between April 29 and May 1.
- See pick-up route map (right) before arriving at MSHS.
- Enter the Winsor Office Plaza parking lot using the Prior Ave N entrance, drive east to our back parking lot, join the car queue and wait for the next available volunteer plant loader.
- Write your first and last name on a piece of paper and hold it up to your window for the volunteer to reference—they will locate your order and load it into your vehicle.
- Please wear a mask and DO NOT exit your vehicle at any time.
Prefer to have your order shipped? Email us—shipping and handling rates apply. If you don't sign up for a pick-up time, pay to have your plants shipped or make other arrangements, the default pick-up date is May 1. Any plants not picked up by May 1 will be donated to community gardens through our Minnesota Green program.
YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
Everything we do—bringing plants and tools to thousands of growing gardeners, producing Northern Gardener magazine, providing gardening webinars and resources, all of it—depends on you.
Thank you for ordering plants and supporting MSHS.