- Spring at the Inn Dinner
- Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:00pm
Lake Elmo Event Center
3712 Layton Avenue North Lake Elmo, MN 55042
- $70 Members, $75 Nonmembers
Join us for a memorable dinner at the Lake Elmo Inn Event Center, featuring a "Plant Fashion Show" where you'll see new plant introductions before they are in the garden centers next spring. Meet the growers and learn about the latest plants for 2013. Belinda Jensen and Bobby Jensen from KARE 11 will join us as Masters of Ceremonies. Bailey Nurseries will provide a variety of plants, from annuals to shrubs to spark your interest in this springs’ new offerings. Gift bags and door prizes will add to the fun.
Reservations will be required by March 21st. Last year we sold out two months in advance. Make your reservations as soon as possible!
Your choice among four dinner entrees, plus salad, intermezzo, coffee or tea, a glass of wine, dessert and a chocolate dipped strawberries as well as gratuity are included in the price.
- Lavendar Chicken with Minnesota wild rice and vegetable medley
- 8 oz. Steak with Mushroom Juilee with baby reds and vegetable medley
- Portabella Mushroom Napolean with wild rice (vegetarian)
- Walleye with Artichoke/Mushroom Sauce with wild rice and vegetable medley
Please note your entree selection in the comment box below by writing Chicken, Steak, Mushroom or Wallleye.
If you are registering a table of 10, or with that table but registering separately:
- If you are with a table, but registering seperately, please write the name of your group in the comment box.
- If you are registering a table of people, please call the office at 651-643-3601.
EventList powered by schlu.net